Letting Go, Adapting and finding our true story
Intensive 6 week Coached Sessions
I don’t need to remind you how challenging this year has been! We are now coming down off an adrenaline high having dealt with the immediate impact of Covid 19 on our business, families and old certainties. Unfortunately, it looks like we will have to go again. This is made more difficult as days get darker, as we realise Christmas may be less eventful than previous years and uncertainty still lingers.
There are, however, silver linings. For the Celts the New Year starts at Samhain. At this time of year as we go into darkness we review the year just gone and plant the seeds for the year to come. What have we learnt about ourselves in this extraordinary year; what will we look to let go of or plant anew as we face into the long winter before Spring comes around again.
This programme is open to coaches and non-coaches alike. The material will be helpful and interesting to both. In these sessions we will all learn from each other and our experiences.
- We will meet on a Monday night for 90 minutes – 7.30 pm – 9.00 pm on Zoom
- We will be a group of 8 or less
- We will start on Monday 2nd November and finish on Monday 7th DecembeR
As numbers are limited can you please confirm attendance by Monday 26th October
In these sessions we will learn more about ourselves, our patterns, how we are coping with Covid and what stops us being the biggest version of ourselves.
The format of these sessions will be a mix of shared experiences, 1:1 coaching and some theory/observations
- Exploration of specific topics each week e.g. recognizing patterns, dealing with expectations, dealing with Archetypal forces
- A look at individual and specific challenges i.e. each week we’ll work with one person to understand the coaching process and see how we can all apply this in our lives
- A time to learn how to be compassionate with ourselves
- Define how we can help others on their journey and when we can’t
We create a powerful shift in our behaviour to enable us to create the environment we wish for and to be ourselves.
- A greater confidence to let go of patterns , behaviours and focuses that do not fulfil or sustain us
- An enhanced ability to look at events with objectivity and perspective
- An enhanced ability to deal with setbacks, challenges and opportunities
- A greater awareness of our own strengths and weaknesses and our impact on others
- A greater ability to recognise and optimise others’ skill sets through interaction, coaching and empowerment
- Greater control over our own thoughts, emotions and actions
- A greater ability to create the environment we wish for ourselves and those around us
- Improved performance in our professional lives and greater satisfaction in our personal lives
The investment is €250 for the 6 sessions.